Patrice + JR new music video “Ain’t Got No (I Got Life)” Nina Simone's cover



Saturday morning. Grey sky from my window. I need a kick!!
This video by reggae singer Patrice is absolutely incredible. I watched it with a big smile on my face, admiring the artwork by JR coming to life.
...and I sing (to remind myself):

I got my hair, I got my head
I got my brains, I got my ears
I got my eyes, I got my nose
I got my mouth,
I got my smile
I got my tongue, I got my chin
I got my neck, I got my boobs

I got my heart, I got my soul
I got my back, I got my sex
I got my arms, I got my hands
I got my fingers, Got my legs
I got my feet, I got my toes
I got my liver, Got my blood
I've got life , I've got my freedom
I've got the life


And I'm gonna keep it
I've got the life
And nobody's gonna take it away
I've got the life




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A conversation on Sol LeWitt

Zak Ové @ Volta, New YOrk!

Africa is not a country! Coffee time with Camilla Boemio